South Loch Ness
Welcome to South Loch Ness, the quiet side of Loch Ness in the beautiful Highlands Of Scotland. Loch Ness with nearby Inverness is by any standards a world class tourism destination and an area of great diversity and outstanding natural beauty that covers an area from Inverness in the north, through the scattered communities on the south eastern shoreline of Loch Ness all the way to Fort Augustus in the south, and eastwards to Daviot through the fertile farmlands of Strathnairn.
The area has been referred to as the Scottish "Lake District" so numerous and spectacular are the Lochs and landscape in this part of the Highlands. An undiscovered, unspoilt land of craggy hills, lochs, tumbling waters and heather moors will delight and inspire all who value true wilderness, yet close Inverness the hub of the Highlands.
You will find
- Accommodation to suit all pockets and tastes
- Space and solitude easily here amongst miles of quiet hill and forest trails.
- Abundant wildlife and an incredible variety of birds and wildflowers.
- Some of the finest viewpoints and beauty spots anywhere on Loch Ness.
- Warm, friendly locals, ready to help make your holiday special.